We are Hiring – Team Leader of Delivery & Installation Engineers
RotoSpa is a trusted, multi award-winning manufacturing and logistic business based in Sutton Coldfield. We are proud to be the only UK manufacturer of Spas.
We are recruiting for a field-based Team Leader to join our rapidly growing team. To supervise, coach and motivate our team of delivery and installation engineers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual with excellent communication and organisational skills. It is essential successful candidates are capable of absorbing information quickly and have a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive leader with strong customer service focus. You will be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and your team whilst demonstrating your passion by taking pride in your work.
As the face of RotoSpa Ltd for our customers, you will never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards and understand the importance of your role in relation to providing customer delight.
It is essential you have held a full UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 4 years have no more than 6 points on your licence and are over 21 years old.
Hours of work: 40 hours
Monday – Friday between 6.00am – 6.00pm
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Team Leader or supervisory position
- Mature and Professional driving skills
- The ability to start work early in the morning
- Manage vehicle fleet including maintenance, service and MOT’s
- Must be available to work weekends with some overnight weekday jobs
- Ability to drive positive behaviour with the team
- Motivate and empower team members and provide coaching and training where required
- Deliver against agreed KPI’s
- Drive Spa distribution and Service Engineer A3 thinking
- Proactive, quick thinker adept at identifying and solving issues and communicating them accurately at all levels
- Liaise with the Scheduling Team to create one-team approach
- Responsible for monitoring and delivering high standards of Health & Safety
- Support customers with their needs relating to water management
- Provide support for trade customers and dealers on HSG282 guidelines
- Experience driving 3.5t vehicles
- Proficient in the use of hand tools
- Good level of Fitness
- Electrical experience
- Plumbing experience
In addition to a competitive salary and an exciting working environment, other benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Employed Status
- Company pension scheme
- Free tea & Coffee on-site
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform provided
- Personal Accident Insurance
Here at RotoSpa we foster an innovative, collaborative and fast-paced work environment and support our people to be open, kind and dedicated to doing better every day.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for stable and long-term employment and wants to be part of a successful and vibrant independent company.
Full vehicle and equipment training provided.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply by sending your CV.
Contact: Lee Woodley
Phone: 07968 498943
Quote Reference: RS/DAIE202201