Er-4 Thermal Trip
Problem: The heater thermal trip has activated.
Low water level, airlock in pipework, closed jet faces, dirty or clogged filter cartridge, pump has failed or operation intermittent.
- Ensure water level is correct (refer to…. For further details on fill levels for your spa)
- Check all jet faces are in the on position.
- Remove filter cartridge and clean as per manufacturer’s recommendations, or replace if required.
- Ensure waterfall is open to allow for any trapped air to escape
- Contact you spa pool supplier if the problem persists.
- Turn mains power off and restart spa
If the problem persists, contact your spa pool supplier.