Can you enjoy a RotoSpa in the colder months?
So, we’re well and truly into winter now. The nights are dark, the mornings are crisp and the evenings are starry. A lot of people think that our RotoSpas can only be used during summer, but you and your customers can enjoy some of the best times in a RotoSpa during the winner – and why not make the most of your lovely tub during the colder days? So, here are a few tips on enjoying your RotoSpa and preparing yourself for the winter days;
- Make sure you have a towel, slippers and dressing gown ready for when you get out!
- Have a warm drink beside you. We recommend a lovely hot chocolate, with whipped cream (and maybe a cheeky splash of baileys).
- What better way to relax than looking up at the stars whilst surrounded by warm, bubbling water. The stars look beautiful during the winter nights so sitting in your RotoSpa looking up at the sky is perfect, especially for those star-gazing fans.
- RotoSpas can help relieve you and your customers of any typical winter ailments that come with this time of year, such as aches and pains in joints from colder weather. Our comfortable and dynamic shape helps you and your customers to relax and unwind.
- Socialising is a key part of having a RotoSpa. Our circular and square shapes make socialing with family and friends even easier, adding that extra bit of luxury to any occasion.
- Covering up your spa with one of our covers can help you keep the heat in your RotoSpa, as well as aiding the insulation inside of the spa.
We hope these tips have helped you out somewhat. Hot tubs aren’t just for the summer and can be made the most of during the winter just as much! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by visiting our website at (www.rotospa.co.uk), as well as calling us on 0121 354 3428, or emailing email@example.com.
Thanks, the RotoSpa team.